Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Final Bump Update: Week 39

Week: 39
Baby Size: Pumpkin
Pregnancy Side Effects: Just... All of them... Lol but we are healthy! So its allllll good!
Bump Status: Ready to debut!








Currently...
Eating: My favorite snacks M&Ms, String Cheese, and meal wise... still Taco Bell (awful ugh), and seafood!
Craving: SUSHI
Drinking: Water, Gatorade
Wearing: Shorts and Tank Tops (Im pretty much out of outfits at this point... Its too hot to be cute, and shorts and tanks are pretty much my "go to")
Feeling: Good, just large and uncomfortable. The aches and pains still come and go. Im tired, but sleeping has been difficult, so we are just hanging in there.
Weather: We just had our last nice weekend in the 80s/90s. The temperature is just rising from here on out.
Wanting: To be home with Justin and our little baby girl.
Thinking: About our scheduled CSection day!
Enjoying: Working from home... Wow.. What a blessing! (Still 100% accurate)
Missing: Uninterrupted , deep sleep (I feel like that wont come back for a very very long time!
Doing: The last final cleaning and prepping before she comes!


Looking Forward To: The upcoming week!!!! I don't want to announce our actual scheduled C Section date, but it is soon! Im really excited that it is so soon! I also, equally, cannot believe that I have made it past 39 weeks! I really expected (and told everyone) that I would last like 37/38 weeks. Not only have I surpassed that, Im still feeling good, in great health, no signs of any pre-eclampsia or other health concerns, and little miss Quinn is still just as happy and content as ever! She just rolls and kicks and stretches around all day long! Shes super interactive, and its fun to know what gets her to react (foods, voices, lights, cold drinks, certain touches). I feel like Ive been pregnant forever! Especially with having gone through IVF, theres just been so much preparation up to the actual transfer and knowing that I was pregnant at the earliest possibly moment, all the way up to almost 40 weeks. It has been a long road, but I feel like its also been so enjoyable. Now that we are so close to the end result, Im just a BIT anxious!! Lol I know Ive talked about my fears of the actual delivery and Quinn and her health and just everything. I just really hope and pray that everything goes perfectly, and that shes perfectly healthy and happy. I hope the procedure goes safely as planned and I heal quickly. I hope for the little things that I previously thought were just expected or guaranteed, For example, I hope we get a chance for skin to skin contact after her birth. I hope Im able to spend the time necessary right away to breastfeed. I hope shes able to stay and sleep in the hospital room with us (vs the NICU), and I really hope that we can go home in 2-3 days after delivery. I expected all of these things with Liam, and one by one as each one slipped away, we adapted, we stayed positive, but those moments became that much more important to me. Im so excited to see what her beautiful face looks like. Im so excited to see Justin in his natural element again. So many things to be so unbelievably thankful for. So much happiness to come, and its all just right around the corner!!




Its been SUCH a long road family, friends, and followers! Please keep us in your prayers and your thoughts this upcoming week. We will deeply appreciate it. Thank you all, a million times, for all of your love and ongoing support. Im so excited to share such happy times ahead!!!









2 comments:

  1. Prayers for all of those things you want to happen, to happen just perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete