Monday, March 13, 2017

Bump Update: 26 Weeks

Week: 26
Baby Size: Eggplant and/or a Package of Oreos... lol
Pregnancy Side Effects: I've had less and less side effects lately. Some ankle swelling, and still some pains from sleeping, but the rest have really seemed to let up lately.
Bump Status: Growing and growing! Its crazy to feel her so well sometimes in the front, and other times its so obvious that she's closer towards my spine. She moves around so much!



Currently...
Eating: Cereals, Sweetarts, and anything that sounds delicious.
Craving: Queso, Guacamole, Watermelon....
Drinking: Water, Juicy Juice
Wearing: My first pair of LuLaRoe leggings, maternity jeans, and regular tops.
Feeling:  Moody and hormonal! Im over the moon happy most of the time, but usually 6pm hits and Im tired, and turn grumpy and irritable for the night... Yikes....
Weather: Its warming up! Im really looking forward to the next few weeks of beautiful weather!
Wanting: More free time on the weekends to soak up with weather and the outdoors with my husband and pups.
Thinking: More and more about Quinn's arrival. Thinking about when and how and still absorbing the reality of it all.
Enjoying: Any morning that I get to sleep in... And basking in Quinn's finished nursery.
Missing: My little Liam pie..
Doing: Same old work, gym, crafting, cooking and cleaning..... #adulting
Looking Forward To: April... So many fun festivities in April.




The last two weeks have been so fun and eventful. We finished a long 4+ week stretch of home improvements, cleaning and decorating. My sweetest husband repairs some areas on our roof, completely renovated/organized the garage, repainted all of the ceilings in the house, painted the nursery, hung the artwork to decorate it, and so much more. I was able to deep clean the house in sections, shampooing carpets, organizing closets, throwing ALOT of stuff out, and clean random areas that I didn't even know needed to be cleaned... Its safe to say that my "nesting" is in full swing and I cannot be stopped! BUT - Its at a stopping point now, and our home feels just better than ever with that clean fresh feeling. Its so wonderful. We also had our glucose test last week and I'm so thankful to say that I passed it! We also had another ultrasound that same day and Quinn is doing so great. These appointments seem to be flying by!


The nursery is all ready for baby Quinn. Its crazy to see it look so different, but still holds so many memories and emotions from Liam. Ive really been missing Liam lately. Every milestone with our pregnancy or home or in life in general I just wish he was here to share it all with us. Our lives would be so different in so many ways. Im comforted knowing he's with us and watching over us, but especially with it being March and knowing that he would be turning 3 just really forces things in a different perspective. He's just SO missed.


Now we are finishing up some baby shower planning, and some other festivities in April. I also finally decided on a quilt pattern for Quinn (that took forever!) and can start putting that together soon. I'm really excited to have our family and friends over soon to celebrate her upcoming arrival! It will be such a special day.


As for now, I'm just enjoying each great day I have, really taking advantage of feeling so well especially not knowing how long that will last. We are so grateful that everything has been progressing so well and especially excited to share the next few months with everyone! Thank you all for your never-ending love and support!





























1 comment:

  1. These weeks seem to be passing quickly!! You have the cutest bump, makes me want one myself..haha! Until I get home to my ball of fire toddler then I realize I probably couldn't handle it...eeks!

    ReplyDelete