Saturday, June 14, 2014

Deciding to Blog...

I'm typically a private person, but blogging has always interested me. It intrigues me to read other peoples posts and to discover how open they are. I feel that writing is the best way to get a point across, sort through things, or to explain them. You aren't interrupted or argued with until you're finished. It feels like a type of therapy to me. Even if no one reads, I can refer back to my thoughts in a form of an online journal (the same way I refer to Facebook and Instagram).  If people do choose to read, maybe their thoughts will comfort me, or others could relate and will find comfort. Either way, I do believe it will make me feel better to get my thoughts out. I have had too many to differentiate these days. My goal is to write about my most recent life event; Liam James Schlosser. My journey of pregnancy and preparing, his coming into this world, his leaving, and the impact he left. I'm not sure how much Ill actually get through, or if I can accurately describe my emotions, but I think I want to try. I know so far reading other true stories, from ordinary people who have been through similar events has helped me cope and reason. So maybe I can also help contribute. Sometimes its the smallest things that leave the biggest impacts. Wish me luck.

~Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment